Since we launched SononaCare we have noticed an uptick in companies offering similar plans. This is a solid indicator of the growing demand for WordPress security.
WordPress has always touted itself as being simple to use and it is — until something goes wrong. Nobody dreams of getting a WSOD (White Screen of Death) with no or outdated backups and no one to call to fix it. But in that lies the beauty of WordPress – it’s easy enough for the average person to maintain.
CodeinWP has published a lengthy and thorough article, “WordPress Maintenance Company vs DIY – Are WordPress Maintenance Services Worth the Money?”
The short answer: Yes.
The article goes deep into the world of WordPress maintenance:
- What is WordPress maintenance?
- How time-consuming it is to maintain a site
- What are the things that you probably won’t do on your own
- What could go wrong if you don’t maintain your site
- “Is a WordPress maintenance company going to be worth it for me?”
- Competitors offering similar plans are listed and we encourage our clients to check them out. But please, consider the implications of not upgrading your site. You might spend more on recovery than prevention.
Rather than delve into the particulars of the article we will let it stand on it’s own.
One question we have ben asked by our clients is a good one: why are we referencing an article which promotes competing services?
The answer is simple: we are confident in our services in that our clients know that we put time into researching the product and providing a complete offering. We are here to answer the phone and we are constantly looking to improve our services to ensure our clients’ needs are handled.
Want to know more? Check out SononaCare »