We have partnered with Synacor, stewards of Zimbra, a leader provider of enterprise collaboration tools as a low-cost alternative to large-scale email providers. With Zimbra you do not need to sacrifice quality nor privacy. An alternative to Microsoft Exchange and Gmail,
Zimbra meets the needs of small-to-mid-sized businesses. Zimbra offers unmatched deployment flexibility and broad mobile device support. Business users enjoy support for their favorite email client as well as intuitive Zimbra web mail.
Zimbra is stable — so you can focus on your business rather unexpected downtime and recovery. Deployment and administration are simple by design. And with lower licensing, service and hardware costs, Zimbra Connect delivers measurable business value over other offerings
Looking for information about advanced spam protection? It has been moved here.
BYOT Made Easy
Users are bringing their own devices to the workplace and that’s not going to change. Zimbra makes BYOT (“Bring Your Own Tech”) easy. From iPhones to Android phones to tablets, we support virtually every mobile device on the market. And Zimbra is so simple to use that end users can configure their own devices without bothering IT.
Use it everywhere
Users do not care about mail servers. They simply care that their email works, that it’s secure, and that they can use the email client the like. Zimbra delivers the flexibility that users want and expect – the freedom to use Outlook (Windows & Mac), the OS X Apps for Mail, Calendar, Contacts & Reminders, or the full-featured Zimbra webmail client.
Privacy is important
Powerful security is built into Zimbra. You’re protected against hacking and malicious attacks with SSL encryption, S/MIME, anti-spam, antivirus tools, 2-factor authentication and more. Automated backup with granular restore options ensure quick and easy recovery from all types of disasters. Server-wide archiving prevents data loss and helps organizations to comply with legal requirements for email retention.
Simple is good
Make no mistake. Microsoft Exchange and Small Business Server (SBS) consume significant IT resources. And with Microsoft moving from SBS to offering just a hosted solution, you need a real alternative for on-premise email. Zimbra is available in multiple configurations, including on-premise server deployments and SaaS/cloud email hosted options. Zimbra delivers the features and functionality of Microsoft Exchange but without its complexity and cost. Management is easy (and easier when we do all of it!). With Zimbra's clean and simple web admin interface, you can even configure your system from a tablet device. We meet your requirements with the best and most flexible messaging and collaboration server on the market.
Features & Functions
Privacy: turns out it's kind of difficult to find.
DropBox, Google Drive and other free file sharing services are free for one reason: you are the product. Everything you upload to them is scanned and used for marketing or who knows what else.
Zimbra now offers completely private file sharing and document collaboration. That's right: your own private DropBox and Google Docs right from your mail viewer.
- Zimbra Talk - Built-in (not bolted-on!) chat that works in-browser and with several instant messaging clients such as Trillian and Pidgin and has a dedicated chat window in the webmail view.
- Zimbra Talk V2 - provides audio and video conferencing directly from the Zimbra webmail admin - no additional software or subscription is required.
- Zimbra Drive - integrated cloud-based file management directly from the Zimbra interface. Zimbra Drive integrates with NextCloud - a secure, open-source cloud file management application. Unlike Google Drive, DropBox and other “free” services your files are NOT scanned for marketing data. Your data is private. Your Zimbra Drive shared folders can be mounted right on your desktop. You can also drag-and-drop between the desktop-mounted shares and the Zimbra interface.
- Zimbra Docs - Google Docs is hands-down the best experience for collaborative document editing but Zimbra Docs provides something Google doesn’t: privacy. (Do you really think that sheet of passwords is safe?)
Zimbra comes standard with SpamAssassin and integration with BitDefender*, both adept spam filtering systems. But if spam is driving you mad we also offer Securence mail filtering. Securence provides advanced filtering services to clean emails of viruses and quarantine phishing scams. It also provides email shadowing, so if your mail server is unreachable for any reason mail will be held until service is restored. And if any junk actually makes it through just forward it to email@example.com to make sure you will never see it again. Securence starts at just $25 per month. * BitDefender costs an additional $10 per account per month
Pay-as-you-go accounts are also available for $25 per month which include 5GB of mailbox storage and includes all of the features of Zimbra (e-mail, chat, calendar, reminders, backup). We have done our research and found that – for this amount of features, redundancy and support – these prices are comparable with or beat other email hosting providers to ensure we are offering you a great value without sacrificing service. Our philosophy has always been that you should never have to think about email and hosting services because if you do then something is wrong. We want to make all transitions easy and transparent.
Robust yet simple administration
Looking to handle the administration and management duties yourself? Zimbra makes it simple and hassle-free.
All hosted Zimbra packages include standard:
- 5 accounts (up to 15 total)
- 50 GB usable disk space
- Backup to local server
- No blacklist monitoring
- 15 accounts (up to 25 total)
- 100GB usable disk space
- Backup to separate hard disk
- Blacklist monitoring extra
- 30 accounts (up to 45 total)
- 250GB usable disk space
- Backup to separate hard disk
- Blacklist monitoring
- 50 accounts
- 1TB usable disk space
- Local and remote backups
- Blacklist monitoring
All packages include:
- Single, private installation on your own server
- Nightly off-server backups to cloud storage
- Dedicated mail server domain
- SSL encryption
- Unlimited aliases (info@, contact@, etc.)
- Unlimited Distribution Lists (press@, accounting@, etc.) – emails that go to groups
- Resource management (conference rooms, copier, Kuerig, mechanical bull)
- $15 per account per month after the included number, up to the max allowed
- Multiple server instances available
- Additional storage available at $5 per GB per month (available in 5-GB increments)